Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I take my computer to do what I want it to do?

I am using dual monitors and I want them to show alike thing on both monitors. I want both of them to enjoy my desktop icons and everything. I want it to be when I do something on one peak the same entity happens on the other one. Please oblige me figure out how to do this.


Answer:

I'm no expert, but I would speak go

1. start

2. control pannel

3. display

4. settings tab

and afterwards just play around beside the controls.
i believe you need a y cable out of your video adapter.
set your monitors to clone
Right click anywhere on your desktop and choose properties. Click on the settings tab. Click on the 2nd monitor, labled 2. Uncheck the box to Extend my Windows Desktop onto this monitor. Click Apply.
first u configure the monitors within windows display properties ... and ur video driver properties wishes to have that optioon also .. its typically 3 choices ... clone mode is usually one of the option so they both show the same piece ...


No comments:

Post a Comment