Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I involve facilitate please?

After turning my computer on adjectives my icons and my blind is much larger than they were. How do I move the size of my icons? I want them support smaller like they be.


Answer:

go to display properties and choose a greater resolution. You can do this by right clicking on any blank area of your desktop and choosing properties. Set the resolution to something approaching 1200x800 or 1024x768 or somthing higher approaching that. That will make your peak size and icon size smaller and it will also own more clarity.
It sounds like your blind resolution has changed, right click on your desktop anywhere and select properties you should see a slider move it to the right until you find your infirm resolution size. It will change consequently ask if you like it , if you do click yes or it will amendment back


No comments:

Post a Comment