Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I played a team game contained by full blind and in a minute adjectives the icon on my computer are surrounded by 256 color!?

I own an IBM PC300PL with 4mb of video hit (dont laugh). All the icons within Windows 2000 were surrounded by 32 bit color.Then I played 3D Pinball in full blind. When I closed the game, my desktop icon dissapeared. Like 3 seconds they reapeared within 256 color even though the desktop and stuff were within 32 bit. My monitor is a HP Pavilion XGA CRT mx50. Please help me!!!!!


Answer:

lol yeah. Some games hold different resolutions than your monitor/pc, and therefore hold to change the resolution. It's also because some don't support the resolution you're using
I'll try not to titter...(snicker!) Sorry.



I find that rebooting always works. You might enjoy to go to display settings and supply it a 32 bit nudge. Go down to 24, apply, then backbone to 32.


No comments:

Post a Comment