Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I simply purchased a Dell E520 desktop next to a Dell UltraSharp 2007WFP 20-inch Widescreen Flat Panel LCD Monitor?

I am have problems connecting the e-GeForce 7300 GS Graphics card with the DVI port for a angelic screen clarity. I preserve getting fatal errors. What can I do?


Answer:

Hiya Victor,



First of adjectives, the monitor could not be responsible for the desktop computer giving you fatal errors. Unless you installed some software explicitly corrupted or incompatible, this should not be happening. I work beside Dell and you are describing one of their customized deals. If you a moment ago purchased it I would call and bring back it fixed under warranty even if I know how to fix the problem. Under no circumstances should a new Dell desktop enjoy any fatal errors.



But if you plan on anyone stubborn then check these things:



1. Remove and replace the graphics adapter making sure it is support.

2. Inspect the DVI cable pins and ports for damage.

3. Inspect the adapter pins and ports for bring down.

4.**Call Dell and tell them you didn't charge Vista and why do you have it.

5. Try downloading & installing different drivers.

6. Try connecting your frail monitor or borrow one to test near.



I would stop there, you don't want to blankness whatever warranty you do own. Again, I recommend strongly that you only try minimum impact troubleshooting; CALL DELL!



GOOD LUCK!!



PS. Number 4 is a Joke, i simply feel Vista is half-baked and requests more work.

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



open up widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment