Friday, September 17, 2010

I can't turn my monitor stale.?

All of a sudden when I press the button on my monitor, It doesn't do anything. It won't turn rotten. It's a Dell flat screen. Is it screwed or what?


Answer:

That's weird and wonderful, but it can be fixed by Dell or one of their authorized service centers. I would recommend that you contact them since you know that something is out of place on the monitor.



Just to be definite though try unplugging the monitor and plugging it back within again to see if it suddenly stays off or comes final on automatically.



Oh, one other thing I simply thought of. Some monitors have a factory reset. Check below the menu of the monitor for something like this. If you hold it, reset the monitor to the factory settings. This may be something Dell tech support will ask of you anyway.
Hold down on the power button for 5 seconds.
Try holding the button for a minute or two. It might shut rotten then.
hey smart one within is a button on the screen that say power so hit it
try unplugging it, and then plugging it backbone in
wear grey sweat pant and flip flops with curlers contained by your hair
I don't know, but I cry off to have a piece of equipment tell me it won't budge down - I get satisfactory of that from my kid.

Pull the plug.
what happens is that you might hold been pressing it for a while too much or you your need one long press try that
try unplugging from laptop then try turning rotten

bulldog for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment