Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own a cross-examine concerning my monitor:?

This is a honourably new monitor, but for olden times few days, when I turn it on, it just shows a plain white eyeshade, with nature of a real faded blue tinge, (stripes) but not too noticable.

I own to turn just the monitor power button sour, then pay for on again, and I have to do this several times sometimes, consequently it will finally show the picture.

And the power to everything is working fine, just not getting a picture on the monitor until after I mess beside it for awhile!

Can someone please tell me what the problem could be?


Answer:

Sounds close to a faulty monitor, pinch it back where on earth you got it. If it's honestly new it must still be below warranty.
nm u
If this is a crt

go to the backbone of the monitor and use the adjustments
hey,yea try checking if ur cable form the cpu to the monitor is connected properly and if the cable is not broken
hi

if your speakers are placed enormously close to the monitor, thry might cause it to behave similar to this. try moving them away.

otherwise, contact customer care and get hold of your monitor replaced.

good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment