Friday, September 17, 2010

How to connect my laptop to a dvd recorder so I can narrative from my laptop onto dvd?

I hold created a video on my laptop using windows movie designer and want to copr it onto a dvd so I can play it in my friends house.


Answer:

Hiya Wayne,



If you don't already enjoy a DVD burner, here is a link to a honourable price from newegg, they are a good supplier and trusted:

http://www.newegg.com/product/product.as...

It probably comes next to burning software and maybe a video editing program. You might want to thieve a look at these to get a honourable quality on your home made movies.



GOOD LUCK
here are plenty of USB external DVD burners from just roughly every major CD-rom businessman on the market at the present time, most of them well beneath $100..

miniature huskies

No comments:

Post a Comment