Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I display a movie beside an s cable from my computer to my lcd tv.?



Answer:

in good health you would plug in the cable to both the computer and tv. the desktop should appear on the tv. after put in the movie and examine it. or at least it be that easy for me
The video output cable plugs surrounded by to your computer's video card. There's only one plug contained by like it, so you can't plug it contained by to the wrong place... but, your computer must have the S video out jack, or you can't do it... your TV must also have the S video input, within order to adopt it. If both of these are present, then your plans will work fine! My most up-to-date video card actually come with the S video cord, so I know my computer and video card have the capability... that's true beside most of them now days.



I hope this help!

Marcos
On my HP laptop, after you make the nouns you also have to TURN ON the output to TV. Check the documentation that come with your computer or drop by their web site.


No comments:

Post a Comment