Friday, September 17, 2010

HP vs. Dell?

I am looking at the 22 HP monitor, and the 22 Dell monitor. Which one do you suppose is better, and why?


Answer:

HP, unlike the the Dell model, the monitor stand is adjustable for the height AND angle. The dell monitor stand solely allows its users to adjust the angle you're viewing the monitor at.



I currently use an HP 17 inch monitor, and it is clear and crisp. If playing a game approaching Guild Wars it is absolutely gorgeous. I hold used dell monitors in days gone by, and have found them to be short in clarity possessing a bit of pixel distortion that made me put somebody through the mill if I need eyeglasses or not a few times. HP monitors are also plug and play (and generally work next to any brand), I've had trouble near Dell monitors where I'd plug them surrounded by and they wouldn't work with my PC.



In attachment, I have found the HP support to be more paying special attention and understanding than Dell. With Dell I've found long waiting period before I'm self helped, which is possible beside any company though in my experience next to HP I have single waited a maximum of 5 minutes.



HP monitors are also Energy Star compliant, which way they generally consumes smaller quantity energy than their competitors.
i would budge with dell because of in attendance quality products but they own horrible tech support so if you need give a hand installing the monitor, hp would be the way to move about. Also hp tends to be a bit bit cheaper than dell..
Dell there monitors are much more clear and cheaper.

Plus any blind issues gets resolved easier than HP.

open up widgets

No comments:

Post a Comment