Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I mirror different resolution displays?

I am using Mac OS X 10.4.10 (That's different from Mac OS 10.4.1) and Mac OS X 10.5 Beta from WWDC.



I own a 1680 x 1050 20 iMac G5 with an external 1280 x 1024 18 Gateway connected. I want to mirror these, but the different resolutions motivation me to lose space and quality on both displays.



I am a whiz when it comes to computers, preferably macs, but PC's too, and am not afraid to do something complex or precarious, but so far I have not found a single solution.


Answer:

Hiya AA,



Being a Whiz can be sometimes be cumbersome because we consider too plentiful possibilities when sometimes the answer is either right in attendance or not there.



If I be you I would first try to change the liven up rates for the different displays until I got something I resembling. If that is no working, consider replacing or installing another display adapter contained by your system. The newer NVidia adapters have nice monitor mirroring option in their desktop configuration applet.



Alternatively, it is possible that the displays are so different the you may not know how to get what you want near reasonable energy. To test this, solicit, borrow or steal another monitor to see if it will work at all. Then you will know ehat ruling to make.



GOOD LUCK!!

The answers post by the user, for information with the sole purpose, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



stuff for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment