Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a laptop beside a messed up peak - How can I hook it up to my lcd 19 flat blind monitor?

When I turn on the computer it simply looks like my eyeshade is busted. Would I have to be capable of see things on my peak on the laptop in instruct to hook it to a flat panel monitor?


Answer:

If your laptop has a VGA port, afterwards all you requirement is a cable. If it does not have a VGA port, later you can't.
Most laptops will have a standard VGA port on the final of the laptop. Plug in yout monitor and find out.
Check the ports on your laptop, nearby may be one that looks the same as what the monitor connects to. After connecting, depending on your laptop, within may be a button, or combo of buttons to press to send the video signal to the monitor. Also, if it have an s-video port, try hooking it up to a tv, it looks great!
If you plug the monitor into the VGA port on the back or side and power up from a cold boot after the laptop should see the monitor.





If it does not, then a great deal of laptops have a hot knob for switching the display. IBM/Lenovo it is Fn+F7, HP is Fn+F4. You probably have some sort of symbol on the F key. You should be able to switch displays at any point as the computer boots, but you may own to wait until it have booted up fully into Windows.


No comments:

Post a Comment