Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How do I stop my cursor from jump adjectives over?

When using my mouse, my cursor jump all over the blind. How do I stop this, it's annoying.


Answer:

If you have an optic mouse try to use a sheet of quality newspaper and not a pictured mousepad. If you have an outdated mouse try to clean it inside.
Try this:

Go to my computer

Click on control panel

Find the deity of a mouse

Click on the mouse

Check the speed setting

You can adjust the setting from very slow to hastily.

If your mouse is going crazy, wild, consequently the setting could be too fast

Try slowing the mouse down at different settings until the mouse go where you want
Unfortunately, it appears that you may enjoy a virus of some sort. Do you run an anti-virus program? If not, please get one and scan your entire system - even adjectives of the hidden files, etc. If you do own an anti-virus program, I suggest you update the files. Let me know if you need anything else.
First use a flat surface for mouse if its optical since the bedside light is the king and any ups and downs in the surface may lug your mouse to corner of the screens since the lighting in not surrounded by one place.

Check whether any think approaching paper are near under your mouse wipe if so remove it you might kept it long back and forgot in the order of it.
If u have an infirm mouse try an clean the bottom of the mouse and it is an optical mouse use a flat surface..Thats It ! i do not conjecture there can be any instance of virus involved surrounded by this!


No comments:

Post a Comment