Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own a laptop and a seperate eyeshade. I cant acquire the seperate eyeshade to display the laptop peak.?

I hold got the separate peak to be an extension of the laptop screen but I can't bring it to be the primary screen. Whenever I do, it other switches the primary screen to the laptop peak.


Answer:

On my latop there is a funtion push button that allows me to switch between an external video device (another screen) and the laptop screen. You might enjoy to get the instruction booklet out on this one. Or turn to the brand web site and achieve online assistance.
u can just try Fn F4 to shift till you can fix this problem for gud. One place to fix it is My Computer>Hardware>Device Manager. You entail to define primary devices nearby.


No comments:

Post a Comment