Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How Do You ADJUST SOUND PITCH?

On my other computer, in that was an adjust pitch risk. In other words, I could adjust how low, or high pitch the nouns from my computer was. I dont see that on this unsullied computer! Is there something I hold to install?? I am looking to lower the pitch of the sound on my PC, please HELP!


Answer:

For starters, you will probably win more answers if you post this question lower than general hardware or add-ons.

Most potential what you had on the weak computer was an part sound card that go in one of your computer's PCI slot (add on slot to incorporate things such as video cards, sound cards and usb cards). Because of this, it have its own software in which you could adjust the nouns. When you got you unusual computer you probably got integrated nouns (a sound card to be precise built into the computer and is not replaceable) and it did not do everything that the old card could do. Because of this, immediately you are unable to adjust the pitch of you nouns.

I found some software that might be of use to you by typing the following into google: sound pitch adjustment software

I don't know if any of this is what you want but I can't really find much else.

If you did own an add on card surrounded by your old computer you could other take it out and put it contained by your new computer but you would own to search on the manufacture website for the drivers and software to run it but this would get alike result.



Hope this helps.

The answers post by the user, for information single, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment