Friday, September 17, 2010

HP w2207 LCD monitor issue?

HP w2207 LCD monitor is giving me problems. First thers's a conflict whit the My display software for the XP users and I can miss on that but also suddenly gets sour and on for 10/15 times. I made all the adjustment and set the driver etc etc. Anyone else is have the same problem?


Answer:

redownload your driver, no accurate reinstalling a corrupt one, sounds like a hardware issue close to an arcing wire though
Doesn't nouns normal, if it's newish conceivably get a replacement? My dad owns an LG which started doing one and the same about 4 months after he have it. He's in the process of getting it repaired in a minute.
thers's a conflict whit the My display software for the XP users and I can pass on that - no, you can't.



Fix the observable problem and the re-start issue should go away.


No comments:

Post a Comment