Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I enjoy a DVI-VGA Adapter. Can I plug it within the rear legs of my PC to catch better graphics?

I enjoy the GeForce 6 6200 128Mb DDR2 AGP8X Vga + DVI-I + TV-out.

It also includes a DVI-VGA Adapter. If I plug it into the Graphics card will I get better graphics?


Answer:

DVI-I is analog signals and digital signals adjectives in one connector.



If you plug your VGA cable into the adapter and that into the video card consequently you are getting the same signals as you procure from the VGA output but now they are going though an extra set of connections.



This can individual make the signal worse.





If you own a DVI-D (digital) input on your monitor then connecting that to the DVI-I connector on the adapter will seize you a better signal.
nope
No, it wont affect graphics, it'll just affect what character of monitor can plug in.



DVI is better, but if it's a vga monitor it wont concern.


No comments:

Post a Comment