Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I own Real Player which enable me to keep under surveillance video on-line. The display is give or take a few 2 inches. When I maximize

to examine it in a larger display The picture is totally blurred. What can I do to be capable of watch a video clearly? I have gotten a message about peak resolutions but I am afraid to (and don't know how) to change these settings on my computer. Do I obligation an accessory to make a payment? Would a video card help?


Answer:

Yes a video card would backing - but make sure its a flawless one...a minimum of 256, but 512 would be better.



Also make sure the Vids you are watching are a superior resolution... if they are low res, then you involve to find better quality clips to monitor

The answers post by the user, for information only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



dapple dachshunds for sale

No comments:

Post a Comment