Monday, September 13, 2010

How do I check my devices?

Hello, I am wanting to disable some vid cards and check some other devices n my laptop. I forgot how..Can someone tell me how to accessible the device list?. Im talkin nearly the one where it shows adjectives devices in your notebook in a drop down menue account, and it has red X's on any devices kaput...Hope you understand, thankfulness :)


Answer:

Right click on my computer and go to Properties.



From at hand, click on the hardware tab and you will find the Device manager button.



This is, of course, assuming you are using Windows XP.
if your using window xp

right click on my computer and go to propeties and later to the hardware tab and click on the device manager button in the middle down.

with 98 and ME its equal except you dont need to progress to the hardware tab,

(there are loots of ways to go to equal thing! but i give attention to that is simplest)

-oops by the time i hit submit i be already beaten to this answer! oh capably

hip hop abs program

No comments:

Post a Comment