Monday, September 13, 2010

How do I adjust my Computer eyeshade, come across approaching the webpages that I spectacle are running stale the eyeshade?

For example if I turn to yahoo.com, the texts on the boundary of the web sites on the right and not here side may run off the peak. How do I adjust this so that I can see the entire web page minus the text on the gone and right of the screen running past its sell-by date the screen of my monitor. This is a 17 inch monitor by the opening... Thanks!


Answer:

Right click on your desktop, click properties, click the settings tab and check your screen resolution. It may be set to something close to 640x480. 1024x768 is a better setting.



Alternately check Internet Explorer and go to estimation, text size and formulate sure it is set to medium.
at hand should be buttons on your monitor somewhere that if you press show you numbers on the screen.

in that are up and down arrows, too.



one of them, for example, should be a picture of a sun.

with you press up or + or anything it is, it will make the peak brighter. when you go down, it will fashion it darker.



mess around beside those and it should fix your problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment