Monday, September 13, 2010

How can I attain my monitor to vision the entire pattern page?

On some websites, I can not vision everything on the page. Usually there is a lump where you can scroll up and down to see the rest of the info on the page. But what do you do when that shaft is not available and you need to see more of the pattern page toward the bottom. Is there a process to adjust my screen settings or something? I know this is probably something simple and I could digit it out if I took the time but I just don't know right past its sell-by date. Can anyone help me?


Answer:

If in that is no bar, afterwards there is not bottom of page. To gain to see more on your screen though, you would requirement to get a larger resolution. To do this, right click on your desktop, and press properties. Next, click the Settings tab, and from nearby modify your resolution. As you increase the number of piels, you will get more info on blind. You can also zoom out in your page by pressing the Ctrl push button , and the + or - key at indistinguishable time, or by moving your scroll wheel on your mouse.
adjust your peak resolution, it will make it adjectives smaller though.
not sure if this works in XP, but surrounded by Vista if you hold down the CTRL button and with a mouse beside a scroll-wheel you can automatically reduce (or enlarge) the fonts of the website which may ultimately force the webpage to display everything or surface the scroll bar...
Hold down Ctrl And push the minus (-) key repeatedly


No comments:

Post a Comment