Monday, September 13, 2010

How do I connect speakers to my PC? (read on...)?

I've basically bought an LG 19 monitor and it has no built-inn speakers, nor sockets except mains power and blue PC nouns.



I have Creative Labs Speakers (I-Trigue 3300 2.1) but no guide booklet, and within is nowhere to plug the green and blue wires that come from the speakers, at the back of the monitor. My antiquated monitor had two sockets for the purpose!?



Can I plug the speakers at the support of the PC? How do I get nouns out of the dang thing?


Answer:

The 'Speaker Out' jack on the computer is usually green. Look for a green jack, plug the speakers within, and see what happens.
Plug the speakers into the nouns card on the tower !!
you will probably find you have a built within soundcard, this is usually enabled through the bios or already on by default. on the posterior of the pc you should find coloured sockets for speaker out, mic surrounded by and line within or out
If you have a tower, the audio and other items are within the back, in attendance should be three plugs that uses headphone type jacks, they should be in three colors, the one that may produce nouns is the green one.
I have my speakers and a microphone headset plugged into the wager on of the PC in USB ports using adaptors I get from PC World.


No comments:

Post a Comment