Monday, September 13, 2010

How can i use my tv(model : SONY:KV-SW212M83) as computer monitor?


no you cannot unless you enjoy some av line out cords which dance from normal computer moniter cable to av cables
You can't.
ime solitary answering 4 2 points
you need to catch a video card with an s-video output and a s-video cable that fan out into a composite cable

No comments:

Post a Comment