Monday, September 13, 2010

How can I bring in my LCD monitor widescreen?

I just this minute purchased the Westinghouse L1975NW widescreen monitor. When I plugged it into my computer the picture was smooshed. I tried varying my display settings to widescreen, but that didn't work. I also tried updating my video driver, but that didn't work either. How can I fashion the display widescreen?


Answer:

go into the monitor's menu settings and adjustment the aspect ratio. use the buttons on the monitor to get to the menu
Need to know what settings your Display is @ right in a minute...



And what is the native res of your Westinghouse ?



And can you return it for something wearing clothes ??

If you spent $30 or $40 more for a Samsung you would be doing yourself a huge favor...Westinghouse makes wispy bulbs...not LCD(s)
We may need to know for a while more about your video card and the video driver. Can you give a hand there, or do you requirement to know where to look?

miniature huskies

No comments:

Post a Comment